Pictures: 1) Port of Koper, 2) Lake Bled, 3) Vintgar Gorge, 4) Ljubljana, 5) Postojna Caves.
Private tours from Koper
Private off-cruise tours from 50.00 euros per person.
Our selection of 1-day private tours offers clients visiting the Port of Koper by cruise ship the most popular combinations of locations and visitor attractions. Furthermore, our flexible tour itineraries can be custom-made in consideration of any other places or activities you would like to be included in your day out.
Our tours feature the most popular visitor attractions in Slovenia, and where possible we will take you off the beaten path to discover some of the best-hidden gems. If you would like to include a restaurant stop for lunch we can recommend some truly authentic and traditional local restaurants.
At the Port of Koper, your personal driver/guide will meet you holding a sign with your name on it. So that we can be easily recognised. Detailed meeting instructions will be provided at the time of booking.
For the final part of your tour returning back to Koper, we allow some contingency time for the journey. We normally aim to arrive back in port ninety minutes before your deadline for getting back on board.
Our tour prices include your private hire of a deluxe car or passenger van with an experienced English-speaking driver/guide, with no hidden extras. Your entrance fees where applicable are extra and are not included in our tour prices as follows:
Full day private tour = 345.00 euros (1 to 3 persons), 395.00 euros (4 to 8 persons).
Our recommended private off-cruise tour options from Koper are as follows:
– Lake Bled, featuring Bled Castle, a “pletna” boat ride to the island on Lake Bled, and some free time at leisure to take a stroll by the lakeside. And sampling the infamous local Bled cream cake “kremna rezina” is a must.
– Ljubljana, including a one-hour guided walk of the old town and Ljubljana Castle. And plenty of free time at leisure to explore further and to enjoy a restaurant lunch.
– Lake Bled and Ljubljana.
– Postojna Caves and Predjama Castle.
– Skocjan Caves and Lipica.
– Piran and the Slovenian Adriatic.
– Goriska Brda and Vipava Valley with wine tasting.
For an insight into the best places to visit in Slovenia, please visit our Blog page on this website.
Many other tour combinations are available. To reserve your day-trip, or to request a quotation without obligation, please contact us.