Pictures: 1) Lake Bohinj, 2) Ljubljana, 3) Predjama Castle, 4) Ptuj, 5) Zelenci nature reserve.
Private tours from Bled
Private 1-day tours and half-day tours from 30.00 euros per person.
Our selection of half-day and 1-day private tours offers clients staying in Lake Bled the most popular combinations of locations and visitor attractions. Furthermore, our flexible tour itineraries can be custom-made in consideration of any other places or activities you would like to be included in your day out.
Our tours feature the most popular visitor attractions in Slovenia, and where possible we will take you off the beaten path to discover some of the best-hidden gems. If you would like to include a restaurant stop for lunch we can recommend some truly authentic and traditional local restaurants.
Our tour prices include your private hire of a deluxe car or passenger van with an experienced English-speaking driver/guide, with no hidden extras. Your entrance fees where applicable are extra and are not included in our tour prices as follows:
Full day private tour = 245.00 euros (1 to 3 persons), 295.00 euros (4 to 8 persons).
Half day private tour = 185.00 euros (1 to 3 persons), 235.00 euros (4 to 8 persons).
Our full-day options from Lake Bled include:
– Lake Bled and Lake Bohinj, featuring Bled Castle, the Vintgar Gorge, the Bohinj Valley, and the Mt.Vogel cable car.
– Ljubljana, including a one-hour guided walk of the old town and Ljubljana Castle. And plenty of free time at leisure to explore further and to enjoy a restaurant lunch.
– Postojna Caves, Predjama Castle, and Ljubljana.
– Skocjan Caves and Lipica.
– Skocjan Caves or Lipica, and Ljubljana.
– Piran and the Slovenian Adriatic.
– Julian Alps, Soca Valley, and Goriska Brda.
– Goriska Brda and Vipava Valley with wine tasting.
Our half-day options from Lake Bled include:
– Lake Bohinj, featuring the Bohinj Valley and the Mt.Vogel cable car.
– Ljubljana, including a one-hour guided walk of the old town. And some free time at leisure to explore further.
– Postojna Caves.
– Vipava Valley with wine tasting.
For an insight into the best places to visit in Slovenia, please visit our Blog page on this website.
Many other tour combinations are available. To reserve your day-trip, or to request a quotation without obligation, please contact us.