Pictures: 1) Lake Bled, 2) Piran, 3) Postojna Caves, 4) Jeruzalem, 5) Bohinj Valley.
Private tours from Ljubljana
Private 1-day tours and half-day tours from 30.00 euros per person.
Our selection of half-day and 1-day private tours offers clients staying in Ljubljana the most popular combinations of locations and visitor attractions. Furthermore, our flexible tour itineraries can be custom-made in consideration of any other places or activities you would like to be included in your day out.
Our tours feature the most popular visitor attractions in Slovenia, and where possible we will take you off the beaten path to discover some of the best-hidden gems. If you would like to include a restaurant stop for lunch we can recommend some truly authentic and traditional local restaurants.
Our tour prices include your private hire of a deluxe car or passenger van with an experienced English-speaking driver/guide, with no hidden extras. Your entrance fees where applicable are extra and are not included in our tour prices as follows:
Full day private tour = 245.00 euros (1 to 3 persons), 295.00 euros (4 to 8 persons).
Half day private tour = 185.00 euros (1 to 3 persons), 235.00 euros (4 to 8 persons).
Our full-day options from Ljubljana include:
– Lake Bled, featuring Bled Castle, a “pletna” boat ride to the island on Lake Bled, and the Vintgar Gorge. Enjoy some free time at leisure to take a stroll by the lakeside. And sampling the infamous local Bled cream cake “kremna rezina” is a must.
– Lake Bled and Lake Bohinj, featuring Bled Castle, some free time in Bled, the Bohinj Valley, and the Mt.Vogel cable car.
– Postojna Caves and Predjama Castle.
– Skocjan Caves and Lipica.
– Piran and the Slovenian Adriatic.
– Julian Alps, Soca Valley, and Goriska Brda.
– Goriska Brda and Vipava Valley with wine tasting.
Our half-day options from Ljubljana include:
– Lake Bled, featuring Bled Castle and a “pletna” boat ride to the island on Lake Bled. Enjoy some free time at leisure to take a stroll by the lakeside. And sampling the infamous local Bled cream cake “kremna rezina” is a must.
– Postojna Caves.
– Vipava Valley with wine tasting.
For an insight into the best places to visit in Slovenia, please visit our Blog page on this website.
Many other tour combinations are available. To reserve your day-trip, or to request a quotation without obligation, please contact us.