Pictures: 1) Lake Bled, 2) Piran, 3) Postojna Caves, 4) Jeruzalem, 5) Bohinj Valley.
Private tours from Ljubljana
Private 1-day tours and half-day tours from 40.00 euros per person.
Our selection of half-day and 1-day private tours offers clients staying in Ljubljana the most popular combinations of locations and visitor attractions. Furthermore, our flexible tour itineraries can be custom-made in consideration of any other places or activities you would like to be included in your day out.
Our tours feature the most popular visitor attractions in Slovenia, and where possible we will take you off the beaten path to discover some of the best-hidden gems. If you would like to include a restaurant stop for lunch we can recommend some truly authentic and traditional local restaurants.
Four Seasons Travel standard private tour options include your own private car or passenger minivan and an English-speaking driver. Our drivers are diligent, courteous, and professional, and our vehicles provide a high level of cleanliness and travel comfort. Our drivers are typically friendly and helpful, with reasonable local insight. But please do not expect them to provide the depth of detailed information that you would normally expect to receive from a professional and knowledgeable tour guide.
If you are more independently minded and you require an efficient, reliable, and friendly transportation service, our standard private tours will be ideally suited to your needs.
Full-day standard private tour = 315.00 euros (1 to 2 persons), 385.00 euros (3 to 8 persons).
Half-day standard private tour = 225.00 euros (1 to 2 persons), 275.00 euros (3 to 8 persons).
Our premium private tour options include all of the above, plus your own dedicated and specialist local tour guide. Whilst our expert drivers focus their attention on your travel comfort and wellbeing between different locations, our fully qualified and licensed local guides will provide you with the low down of the most popular visitor attractions, and help you to discover some of the best-hidden gems. You can expect to receive a good balance of historic, cultural, and contemporary information through the eyes of a local – plus lots of practical tips such as avoiding queueing where possible or providing recommendations for lunch, dinner, and the best places to grab a quick snack on the go.
If you typically enjoy the benefits of an informative and entertaining local tour guide who will add considerable value to your travel experience, our premium service is sure to match your requirements and exceed your expectations.
Full-day premium private tour = 515.00 euros (1 to 2 persons), 585.00 euros (3 to 6 persons).
Half-day premium private tour = 375.00 euros (1 to 2 persons), 425.00 euros (3 to 6 persons).
Our full-day options from Ljubljana include:
– Lake Bled, featuring Bled Castle, a “pletna” boat ride to the island on Lake Bled, and the Vintgar Gorge. Enjoy some free time at leisure to take a stroll by the lakeside. And sampling the infamous local Bled cream cake “kremna rezina” is a must.
– Lake Bled and Lake Bohinj, featuring Bled Castle, some free time in Bled, the Bohinj Valley, and the Mt.Vogel cable car.
– Postojna Caves and Predjama Castle.
– Skocjan Caves and Lipica.
– Piran and the Slovenian Adriatic.
– Julian Alps, Soca Valley, and Goriska Brda.
– Goriska Brda and Vipava Valley with wine tasting.
Our half-day options from Ljubljana include:
– Lake Bled, featuring Bled Castle and a “pletna” boat ride to the island on Lake Bled. Enjoy some free time at leisure to take a stroll by the lakeside. And sampling the infamous local Bled cream cake “kremna rezina” is a must.
– Postojna Caves.
– Vipava Valley with wine tasting.
For an insight into the best places to visit in Slovenia, please visit our Blog page on this website.
Many other tour combinations are available. To reserve your day-trip, or to request a quotation without obligation, please contact us.