Terms & Privacy – Four Seasons Travel, Slovenia
Name of company:
TA Graeme Harvey Chuter s.p. Four Seasons Travel
Zgornje Gorje 9a, 4247 Zgornje Gorje, Slovenia.
Here are www.4seasonstravelslovenia terms and conditions of use.
The term Four Seasons Travel / TA Graeme Harvey Chuter s.p. / 4seasonstravelslovenia.com or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of this website whose registered office is Zgornje Gorje 9a, 4247 Zgornje Gorje, Slovenia.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than following the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
– Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
– From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse these websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
Four Seasons Travel is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used following this privacy statement.
Four Seasons Travel may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st January 2011.
What data we collect:
The optional enquiries service by email or telephone is set up to collect data from a user which normally includes the user name and email address, and details of the requirements of the user. We require this information to understand your needs and to provide you with some proposals and a quotation. Data is also collected for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping.
– To improve our services.
– We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
– From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page
traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over these other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which is provided by these websites. Furthermore, these websites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to each website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or we are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The materials are copyright © TA Graeme Harvey Chuter S.P, Four Seasons Travel or published under exclusive license from the copyright holder by TA Graeme Harvey Chuter s.p. Four Seasons Travel.
This page was last updated in March 2021.